Growth Spurt

I had a growth spurt after Tala's birthday, about two weekends ago. In time with me feeling the baby more (in fact, he or she just flicked me. He/She has been flicking me for the past hour now haha), my stomach also got bigger (more obvious now) and my face looks "pregnant". I was looking at my photos from earlier this year (meaning, before I found out I was pregnant) and I already know that I look different. To be honest, I am not too happy with how I look right now, but oh well. We are nearly 5 months, so only about four months to go then I can go back to looking like my old self. I also can't wait to get my roots retouched. Oh and my hair is starting to grow a bit wavy. I'm keeping it long this time and it is definitely easier to manage because it's so easy to tie back. I just wish I can fix my roots. :p

Despite the tummy being bigger, I don't think I'm bigger overall, which is good. I still fit in my old clothes and the maternity pants I wore while pregnant with Tala are all still a little bit big and loose. I'm just wearing one now because I wanted to wear something like dark, skinny jeans and the closest I have that is comfortable to wear is one of my maternity jeans. I didn't achieve the look though, because it's still loose. I'm thankful that I still have old jeans I can wear with my belly band but sometimes they feel a bit tight around the hips so I don't wear them often. I feel like I want to go shopping but I already know it isn't worth it at this point. I think it'd be more practical to buy again when I really do not have anything to wear anymore (maybe in about two months :p)

Vanity aside, all is going well with me and baby. We have a doctor's appointment next week, can't wait to hear his/her heartbeat again. Also, we're probably going to get our doctor's orders for another ultrasound. That I really can't wait for, I want to know whether this is a boy or a girl! :D

Comments

Popular Posts