Happy day!

I unexpectedly got a text from my doctor a few minutes ago. First I was concerned then I quickly realised that he must have received the results of our NIPT test. We were expecting to receive it in 10-14 working days since the blood draw but I guess it came early.

He texted to say congratulations, because all results are great and normal! This is really what we were waiting for. As an added bonus, he asked me if I wanted to know the gender so I eagerly said yes.

So, Reg and I know :D

But we'll keep that info to ourselves for now.

My mom initially wanted to have a gender reveal for us but I had decided long ago that I was fine with just knowing BUT that I wanted to do a small gender reveal for Tala and Kael. I thought that would be more fun. She was happy to find out about this plan until a week ago when she said she wanted me to do it for all of them.

And so, I think I can do it this weekend. Good thing we're headed to the mall today. Time to get some supplies! :D

-==-

I asked my doc if I should pass by tomorrow to get a copy of the results but he said not yet, since he just got the email so the hard copy is not with him yet. So nice of him to text me ahead tho!

Comments

Popular Posts