Better stay away from the mall...

I was so angry and frustrated earlier because I didn't know what to wear. Like I mentioned in the previous post, my body is bigger at this point compared to my first pregnancy. This means that my normal pre-pregnancy clothes (especially my jeans) are starting to get tight around the hips. That has narrowed my choices for bottoms down. I can only wear a few of my jeans now (with my belly band) because the others need to be worn with heels.

I actually had to ask our helpers to start looking for my pregnancy jeans. Thank God they're still big for me :-s I actually think I need more dresses and leggings. Meaning, I need to stay away from the mall today and for the rest of this week because I am afraid that will make me spend money needlessly. I may not be able to deny that "need" any longer tho. Going to work everyday means I need stuff to wear all the time.

Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts