12 weeks!

We are twelve weeks today! I feel like the past 6 weeks went by really fast. I suppose I should "blame" work for how quick the weeks have coasted by, it's been really busy.

That's another difference between this pregnancy and the first one. I was practically work-from-home for the entirety of the first, while this one I am back in advertising and definitely working full time. Definitely busier. Plus I have Tala to focus on this time too :)

The past few days (well, Saturday and yesterday) have been spent in shoots. I am very thankful for my bosses for being so understanding of this pregnancy. With that bout of bedrest I had to go through, my whole office (yes, all 7 of them haha), are also taking good care of me. This means that when we can move meetings to a different venue in our client's office, we try to do so (so I don't have to walk up flights of stairs) or as the case may have been the past two days, being let home relatively early (I mean, compared to everyone else, given that the past two days of shoot ended the next morning) even if the shoot was nowhere near pack-up. I am so thankful.

Last night though was a particularly busy night, since we also had to record in between, and I ended up being sent home late enough to catch the end of sayang's basketball game with his officemates so I got to go home with him. I guess I really don't have my energy levels as high as before because I woke up this morning feeling incredibly tired, like my tiredness from the weekend finally caught up. I asked to work from home today, which means I can nap in between things without feeling bad about it.

This means I also get to spend a bit more time with Tala! Since her dad left early today because it was his turn to go to a shoot, she hung out with me this morning. I guess her way of playing with me is different from her playing with her dad because she was happy to just laze around and play with the covers instead of grabbing toys :D We do lazy-play, I guess. She didn't even want me to leave the room to get ready! :) It's nice to have her to myself. Since I was home anyway, I brought her to school and I'm now waiting to pick her up again. I think she was so excited to have me bring her that she was basically in a hurry to leave and just snuggled with me in the car.

I can't wait to go pick her up! But I'm going to have to work later so I'm sure she's going to be annoyed that I can't play with her that much. Owell :p

In the meantime, baby no. 2 is asking me to nap. So nap I will! :D

Comments

Popular Posts