I can feel a change

We are currently 26 weeks, 4 days. 27 weeks by Thursday. Depending on which website you look at, some will say I'm already on my 7th month while others will say that will be on the 28th week. My doc says it will be on the 28th week so that basically means we will be in our third trimester NEXT WEEK!

I write this with every blog entry but TIME IS GOING SO FAST.

I'm already feeling a change, physically. My stomach is definitely heavier. Sleeping is becoming even more of a challenge but I gave in and bought a Snug-A-Hug pillow which is already a huge help. I feel like I take naps or sleep at night and wake up to a bigger tummy. I feel just tiny bit more tired now than I did the past few months. I can feel my breathing pattern starting to change. I feel baby girl moving more often and can see her thumps more visibly through my skin (in other news, I wonder if she's turned??)

Thankfully, I'm not swelling up (I hope we can keep this at bay until really towards the end). My clothes more or less still fit although I had to buy another pair of pants over the weekend just to give more a bit more choice. I also caved and bought a support band although I had to take it out earlier because I felt like I was being squeezed :p It did help over the weekend when I was wearing it though.

Next week is our regular doctor's appointment. I also want us to do a 4D ultrasound with family sometime next week too, but will tell our doc about it first. He may just schedule me for another ultrasound soon anyway. If he does, I'll ask if the kids can come. If they can't, we'll do the separate one like we did for Tala. I really want to see baby girl again.

-==-

I'm starting to do early preps for Christmas, mostly for Tala and Kael's classmates because that's the biggest bulk of my Christmas to-do list. I also need to kind of get started on my plans for Kael's birthday so I can have it in place and just activate it (such a "work term" that one) when his birthday is near. My mom also mentioned a baby shower (aka baby sprinkle) that I initially said we could schedule in November. However, when I checked the calendar more closely, I realised that my 37th week is on November 22. So this will need to happen second to latter half of October. Reg keeps asking me when we should start looking through our baby stuff so we can determine what we need to get and I keep telling him that this will happen next month. He's worried because he feels I will have a harder time already by then but well, can't do much about it, Granma's orders. Again, hoping to start second to latter half of October so we can be mostly done by second week November.

I keep feeling sad for all the sales I've been missing, especially for the new gear we need to get. But well. Here's hoping there are some more in the next month or two!

Comments

Popular Posts