Nosebleed

I mean, literally. I blew my nose yesterday and then noticed that I was bleeding from one nostril. It's not as bad as some other nosebleeds I've seen (my youngest sister gets them every now and then, since she was a little girl) but I would wipe my nose and get blood. I had to stuff a tissue and tilt my head back.

Anyway, it's blog-worthy because it was the first time ever in my entire life and I was weirded out. I don't know what caused it but it really may just have been because I blew my nose. I still texted my doctor, Reg and my mom. Doc said it's normal and can be expected in pregnancy. Reg says to stop walking around too much and exerting myself. My mom said I may have just blown my nose too hard.

Since I'm also on aspirin, it took a few minutes for the bleeding to actually stop.

Anyway, I hope it's just that one time. :p

Comments

Popular Posts