Bed Rest

As mentioned in the previous post, I am on bed rest. Sigh.

It really all started last Saturday. Pardon this, it will be a bit TMI. I went to pee and when I wiped, there was a bit of fresh blood. I texted my doctor who told me it might be implantation bleeding, asked me to rest and take Duphaston. Which I did. And headed to work that week. The blood I saw only happened once, after that it was mostly just dark brown discharge that disappeared by Monday.

So I went about my week, and it was quite a busy week actually, and thought all was ok until I went to pee in the office yesterday morning. When I wiped, there was brown discharge again. So I called my doctor, who told me to extend my medication til Tuesday and to stay in bed until my ultrasound.

Just to update though -- everything's all ok with me right now. My mom says that maybe I just needed to stay put for a while to give the egg a chance to really implant. I read up online and it all basically said that as long as it wasn't fresh blood and didn't come with cramping, it should be ok and was just old blood that the body is getting rid of.

(this is not exactly the best blog entry in the world, haha)

In any case, I hurriedly turned over work yesterday, Reg got out of work early, we ate lunch and headed home. I have been stuck at the second floor of the house since. I do plan on going out on Tuesday to attend Inna's graduation though. I hope it will all be ok. I'm also trying to be very good because I still want to be able to go to Boracay :p

Please pray for me and hope all goes ok during my ultrasound on Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts