22 weeks!

According to most pregnancy-related sites, we are now on our 6th month!

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Already we are about to finish the first week of August. It's Thursday now so only a few more days until we get to see baby girl again on our scheduled congenital scan on Tuesday. I hope everything is ok. Super excited to see her again :)

-==-

In other news, I'm now completely cleared of any bacterial infection. According to the tests, says my doc, I apparently got a pretty bad strain of a urinary tract infection but only a small amount of it (which is probably why I didn't get sick). He prescribed the right antibiotics so by the time I took a follow-up test on Monday, I was already cleared. I'm pretty glad to be off medication - I had to drink it every 8 hours so some nights I had to wake up at 1am to drink at the correct time :p

Comments

Popular Posts