Last Friday, we had to head back home after our morning meeting because I felt something like twitching pain coming on and off somewhere on my right side, under my belly, close to my grain. I can't really pinpoint the exact area because it was so deep inside and in a general area. Describing it to my doc using the Filipino term "kirot" was apt. I imagined it was like a nerve being squished or pulled. I felt it before but last Friday, while stuck in traffic, it was coming on and off. I tried to change my position as best I could in the car. So my doc said to rest it out at home for the rest of the day.

Changing positions did work though - when we got to our client's office, I stood up and stretched and it went away. I didn't feel it again until I was sitting on my dad's recliner couch, reclined all the way back. We had decided to go back to the doc the next day to ask about it.

We met our doc on Saturday, who mentioned that it sounds a lot like muscle spasm and gave me a prescription for Magnesium Citrate - which he says generally helps with muscles and even digestion. I finally was able to take one last night because I was only able to buy last night.

Anyway, I happen to take it with this other vitamin he asked me to take because I mentioned that I was also a little constipated at times and we both suspected that some aches I feel are gas.

Well, at 230am earlier, I woke up with the worst upset tummy. It was the kind I would get as a young child and would only pass after a bout of LBM or vomiting. Anyway, I ended up sitting in the toilet for nearly an hour waiting for it to pass (and it did) while praying that I didn't need to throw up because I hate throwing up.

I asked doc today and he said to just take one to avoid this happening again.

So now, I am half asleep at work and I need to make a deck. Ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts