15 weeks and Doctor's Appointment

We are 15 weeks today! Depending on the reference, we are almost four or at four months. We also had our doctor's appointment today :)

Everything went well, my weight gain is on track (3lbs as instructed! yes!) and baby's heartbeat nice and strong at 136/min. The funny thing was that the baby's heartbeat sounded low (low, kind of like a "low voice"). It really sounds different from what I remember from being pregnant with Tala's.

Of course we had that discussion again about why my tummy is quite big for this age (seriously, aside from the fact that this is my second pregnancy, I have no idea). I'm glad though that she mentioned that when I lie down, my tummy looks like I'm not pregnant (which is about right for this age) because that is something I notice when I lie down at night. I always kind of feel like I'm not pregnant when I wake up (which weirds me out) but as soon as I stand up, my tummy comes out. HAHA

Anyway, all is good, I feel good and strong. My appetite is "normal" meaning I'm only hungry at mealtimes and I don't crave for much. I'm also not craving for too many sweets, unlike from being pregnant with Tala. I hope that I can avoid gestational pregnancy this time around but what are the chances? We'll see.

I'm looking forward to next month's appointment because we'll get our ultrasound orders for the congenital scan and also be able to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!! :)


Comments

Popular Posts