Second Trimester!

14 weeks today! :) At least now my tummy size will be somewhat right for the trimester. Haha! Nice and round, definite bump. Still sometimes leaning towards the right. I'm not weighing myself, so I'm still crossing my fingers that I am in the right track. Our appointment is next week! Excited to hear baby's heartbeat again.

I wonder if it will make sense to bring Tala along? I've been thinking of maybe including her in some doctor's visits as well, but maybe I'll wait until an ultrasound so she can take a look at pictures. The more important question is - will she even be allowed inside? I have a feeling she won't be :( owell.

I am feeling great at 14 weeks, not as tired definitely and not as hungry anymore. I can't wear a lot of my old bottoms, even with my belly band, but my pregnancy pants are still really big. I wear one with a belt, but it's still loose (yay! haha). Yesterday I tried wearing one of my favourite jeans and ended up feeling cramped and ipit so I had to change into the first dress I saw. I actually felt a slight cramping all over my lower abdomen so I had to rest for a bit (it went away very quickly after stretching out). Talk about learning a lesson :p

Work has slowed down a little, but it's mostly likely going to pick up soon. Nothing like work to make the days go by really fast!

In other news, we've moved into our house finally! Spending the rest of this pregnancy in our own home now :) Tala is totally enjoying herself, we think mostly because she has her own room now and all her toys are in one space, ready for her anytime haha! Fun times :)

Comments

Popular Posts