Third Trimester!

We are on our 28th week and officially on our third trimester! Last stretch! I think my tummy grew significantly over the weekend. Baby boy is also moving more throughout the day, meaning, he moves more compared to his quiet moments. Yesterday, I had the funny experience of being kicked suddenly, which surprised me so I jumped a little which made clients we were meeting with jump in worry as well. Ah little man, making my days more interesting.

The other night, he was making such funky and strong movements that I just had to take a video. It looked like there was a riot in my stomach with all the peaks and valleys I was seeing. His dad said it looked like he wanted out of here. I say, hell no boy! Stay, we still have quite a few weeks to go.

I also found out yesterday that if I spoke for too long, I run out breath. What the hell. I don't remember this with Tala but then again, I was pretty much working from home during that whole pregnancy and did not have such a hectic schedule so I never noticed. I told my mom about this last night and she just simply said, "well, buntis ka na talaga!" Seriously, there's nothing like hitting your third trimester to feel that you are super pregnant.

Anyway, I can't wait to start fixing our baby things and to finally make a decision on the baby sprinkle and to figure out arrangements after I give birth. There are about two weeks left to October so I'll be able to focus on this soon!


Comments

Popular Posts